GREENPOWERLUMINAIRES 630 double 240V/120V
GREENPOWERLUMINAIRES Fixture 630 Double 120V/240V
Horizontal open air reflector a smart efficent choice.
- CMH lamps use one fifth of the power of comparable tungsten incandescent light bulbs for the same light output (80�117 lm/W) and retain color stability better than most other gas discharge lamps.Like other high-intensity discharge lamps, they require a correctly rated electrical ballast in order to operate. 98% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular inserts or open reflector on 630 duoble 315 CMH
- Install the lamp into the socket by inserting the pins on the lamp base into the matching shaped holes in the socket and turning the lamp a quarter turn to the right (clockwise).
- When the lamp is properly installed, the base will stop turning and the lamp will feel firmly seated. The lamp is operated in vertical position, in this reflector.The metallic atoms are the main source of light in these lamps, creating a bluish light that is close to daylight with a CRI (color rendering index) of up to 96.
The exact correlated color temperature and CRI depend on the specific mixture of metal halide salts.
- There are also warm-white CMH lamps, with somewhat lower CRI (78-82) which still give a more clear and natural-looking lightthan the old mercury-vapour and sodium-vapour lamps
CMH lights have a long life of up to 20,000 hours.
Size : 20″ X 11″ X 13″
- All Fixtures come with a 240V Power cord
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.