T5 Bad Boy
$14.95 – $544.00
SIZE, OUTPUT and PERFORMANCE have finally met birthing the T5 BadBoy! The T5 Bad-Boy produces color and light much closer to that of regular daylight than the leading competitors resulting in tighter internodal spacing, thicker stem-walls heartier foliage, and natural increases in extracts. All of these come together to create a much healthier plant while enhancing the natural characteristics of each specific plant.
How do we do it?
The Tri-phosphor bulbs are designed for optimum performance with the Fulham Race Horse ballast. These are tuned for max output with the Bad Boy. The BadBoy coupled with Fulham’s Race Horse ballasts put out 28% more light than the competitions fixtures with the NO additional power consumption! The real trick to the unit is it will give up to 50% more lumens at 6″ and 1′ away from the plants. This is a big change. The lumens are driven more consistent farther away from the fixture.
- Finally Full Cycle lights for year round production (BADBOY Triphosphor) HO 54W. T5 Lamps
- High Output Lamp: 93.5 lumen per watt for 2900 K Lamp
- High Output Lamp: 88 Lumen per watt for 6500 K Lamp
- Super High output hyper-driven lamps and fixtures define optimum production from start to finish.
- Unique folding structure: Ultra compact size for shipping and ultra light weight to operate.
- Universal input voltage: The ballast can operate from 120V. To 277V. 50HZ. Or 60HZ.
- Where size, output, performance, and production meet.
- Vented Reflector – Eliminate the heat. Drive the lumens and not the heat.
- Vented Ballast housing: Keeps ballast running cool and extends ballast life.
- Unique Lamp spacing- more uniform and panel light, better than HPS point light.
- U.S.A. Utility patent pendingThe BADBOY name and/or color orange of the above is a trademark/trade address of N.C.W.G.S. Inc., separate and apart from any letter or word mark associated with this Fixture BADBOY Triphosphor Lamps
VERY HIGH OUTPUT Lamps: Triphosphor coated.
- HO HIGH OUTPUT Lamps: Triphosphor coated.
- 93.5 Lumen / per Watt for 2900 Kelvin/ 5,049 lumens per lamp
- 88 Lumen / per Watt 6500 Kelvin / 4,752 lumens per lamp
- High Lamp Operating Temperature : 35°C
- High Lumen Maintenance : 90% over 10,000 hours
- 8 pk. lamps Shipping box – 4.3″ x 4.3″ x 48″- will pass a 3′ drop test!
Note: DT 2302-1A and DT 2302-1B are cases of 100 bulbs. a 10% premium will be added to the price of the bulbs if you order these items in quantities less than 100.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.